Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Moccasin

I have these brown Mossehide Straight Plug Moccasin's on right now and I would have forgot due to how comfortable they are had I not been writing this. I received these Minnetonka Moccasin's wrapped up in tissue from my mom with a note saying, "These are a little too short for me I hope they fit!" First, I had an immediate flash back of many childhood memories... growing up we vacationed in Maine for a few weeks every summer (until we moved there when I was 12) and each year I looked forward to the special occasion of picking out my new pair of moccasins - it was the best! Then at some point in my early teen years they were no longer cool. Until now I had pretty much forgotten about them or I guess I hadn't given too much thought towards them just because they weren't quite as stylish as I look for in my footwear. Until now. I love them, I feel like I am walking on clouds and I can wear them anywhere and I am good to go. Not to mention I was searching the website and they have a variety of styles and colors to choose from (I like the Straight Plug Driving Moc.)
If you need a pair of moc's for chilling around the pad, running errands, going or a drive, or what ever...look no further. Thanks mom!

No comments: