Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Affliction

If you have a man in your life and you are looking for the perfect gift, Look no further than Affliction Clothing. These are definitely some of the most kick-ass shirts I have seen for guys (and my own man loves it!) I actually first heard of Affliction many months back when I was watching a UFC match (Ultimate Fighting Championship - the one sport that both Dave, my husband and I are totally in to - crazy I know, and not what you would expect from a Fashionista - but I love it!) One of my ultimate favorite fighters, Randy "The Natural" Couture put one of these shirts on after he won his fight for the night and I noticed that the rest of his camp we all sporting similar shirts. I looked over to Dave and said, "Dude, Randy's got Style!" I got to look into this - is this Randy's clothing line? Affliction is a fashion brand inspired by our generations music, art and sports culture...so Randy has his own "The Natural Couture" signature series - F@#k Yay! The thing that makes Afflictions shirts in particular so great is that they have awesome designs, but the material actually feels amazing too. Rock on!

No comments: