Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lafco New York - Henri Bendel

From the Lafco New York House and Home Collection comes my new home office candle! I love this refreshingly crisp and comforting scent combination of rosemary and eucalyptus and when I smelled it, I instantly knew I had to have it. I am extremely picky when it comes to candle scents and my favorites are few and far between and I'm telling you, this one I can't get enough of. This natural soy based candle's aroma is rich, yet subtly so true to fragrance and perfectly balanced. As I am writing this, I realize I must share with you my other favorite, Henri Bendel's Firewood Candle, which reminds me of going for walks with my family on a winter day back in Maine. Now you know. These are the 2 best candles ever. Thank you.

No comments: