Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sweet Jeremie

I never thought about dinnerware much to be honest. But once I became engaged I was swept away into the registry process. All of a sudden things like dinnerware started to matter, in the traditional sense. I tried to like all the various china collections I was seeing online, but it just wasn't happening. Then I discovered The Faux Bois Ceramics Collection from Jeremie Corp. These pieces inspire me to want to throw a garden party every time I see them.



All pieces in the collection are durable stoneware that appears to be
made of branches or trimmed with twigs. Included in the dishwasher
and microwave safe collection are platters, dinner-salad-dessert plates, bowls
, mugs, pitchers and candlesticks. The perfect table setting for any gathering!The Jeremie bird and nest Faux Bois Collection is a hard find, as they only sell their product wholesale, you can go to their website and ask them to help you find a vendor near you.

No comments: